Spitfire F/FR XIVc/e Conversion "High back"
1/32 Spitfire F/FR XIVc/e "High Back" Conversion set for Tamiya Spitfire Mk IX/VIII (60319/60320)
Comprehensive Set containing 3d printed, Masks and instruction to convert the Tamiya MkIX/VIII kit to MkXIV standard.
92 3D printed Parts comprising:
- Griffon Nose
- Carburator Intake
- Round/Fishtail exhaust stack
- Complete Spinner
- Under wing radiators
- Multiple hatchs options (FR, standard)
- Multiple Tails Options (Standard, Enlarged)
- Retractable tail wheel
- E-wing Early panels + Canon Fairings
- Templates for engraving and cutting the stock parts.
Masks for 3schemes:
-F XIVe RM908 UM-G 152sqn Burma, 1945
-F XIVc RB169 MN-F 350sqn Lympne, 1944
-FR XIVe RM807 L 430sqn Germany, 1945